We plan to go ahead with the Club Presentation Eve on Saturday evening in the hope that the worst of the Beast from the East will have passed. Paul at Caffi Moel Siabod is planning to open as normal tomorrow (Fri) & Sat, & the info we have re. the forecast for Sat eve is as follows: ‘No weather warnings. Dry. Temperature zero.’ Therefore get your glad-rags ready – we will rock!!

**PLEASE PASS ON /SHARE THIS INFO**

(If there are any significant changes to Saturday evening’s weather predictions, & we feel it’s wiser to cancel the event, I will post here by mid morning on Sat)