GLADSTONE 9 RACE
1 pm Saturday, 1st September 2018
Do come again this year to support this tough, scenically superb fell race in my back garden the foothills of the Carneddau!! A great alternative to the Ben race if you didn’t get an entry or you don’t want to drive far!
Online entry preferred at Fabian 4 £6, or EOD £8
Contact Ellie Salisbury email@example.com for further details
· Easy to get to – just off the A55 (please don’t park in pub carpark – plenty of space on sides of the road)
· 9 mile/2,800ft course visiting the summits of Tal y Fan & Moel Lus
· Registration/presentation take place at The Gladstone Pub, Dwygyfylchi LL34 6PS
· Race entry fee includes soup & a roll at the pub, & you/your taggers-on can enjoy a post-race pint on the N Wales Riviera…..
· Lots of locally-sourced prizes up for grabs
· Thanks to the Gladstone Pub, Fabian4 Online Entry & Penmaenmawr Town Council for their support