GLADSTONE 9 RACE
1 pm Saturday, 3rd September 2016
Do come again this year to support this tough, scenically superb fell race in my back garden the foothills of the Carneddau!!
Online entry preferred at http://www.fabian4.co.uk/default.aspx?EventID=1541 £6, or EOD £7
Contact Ellie Salisbury firstname.lastname@example.org for further details
- Easy to get to – just off the A55 (please don’t park in pub carpark – plenty of space on sides of the road)
- 9 mile/2,800ft course visiting the summits of Tal y Fan & Moel Lus
- Registration/presentation take place at The Gladstone Pub, Dwygyfylchi LL34 6PS – enjoy a post-race pint with fantastic sea views
- Thanks to the Gladstone Pub, Fabian4 Online Entry, Fletcher & Poole Estate Agents & Xray Mineral Services Ltd for their support
- Those looking to make it a worthwhile visit to the area can take part in the three event series run over four days.