- No financial help to be given for gear and equipment.
- If an athlete represents their country and there is a shortfall in expenses, then financial help can be applied for.
- If an athlete represents Wales in a Masters event, where no financial help is given by WA, then half the travel expenses can be claimed.
- If an athlete represents Great Britain and there is a shortfall in expenses, then special consideration for financial help can be applied for.
- Any athlete wishing to apply for financial help must submit a request in writing to the club secretary (up to a limit of £100 in a financial year).
- The decision of the committee is final regarding the awarding of financial help.
Guidelines for Financial Assistance for representing your country
Categories: Committee News