Don’t forget the method of allocating the club’s allocation of London Marathon entries.
London Marathon Eryri Ballot:
Each year Eryri are allocated a handful of places. To be eligible for one of these places, the following rules will be in place for 2017 & the foreseeable future. Members must:
1. Be fully paid first claim club members.
2. Attend the Christmas club fun run.
3. Priority will be given to members who entered the London Marathon Ballot and were rejected. Evidence of rejection needs to be provided. (This needs to be for the same year)
4. If the number of members with rejection notices is lower than or equal to the number of places available then they will receive an automatic right to the place.
5. If the number of members with rejection notices is more than the number of places then names will be drawn for the places.
6. If there are still club places available after step 4 above, then the remaining place(s) will be allocated by means of an open draw.