ROAD RUNNING CHAMPIONSHIPS 2016
- Sunday 24th January – Borders Road Running League @ Abergele
- Sunday 14th February – Wrexham Half Marathon – NW Champs
- Sunday 21st February – Rhyl 10Mile – Welsh Champs
- Sunday 6th March – Wrexham Marathon – NW Champs
- Sunday 20th March – Borders Road Running League @ Prestatyn
- Sunday 17th April – Borders Road Running League @ Mold
- Saturday 30th April – Wrexham 10Mile – North Wales Champs
- Saturday 21st May – Ffridd 5k, Prestatyn – NW Champs
- Sunday 4th September – Caernarfon 10k – NW Champs
- Sunday 2nd October – Ras Pedwar Llyn 30km
- Sunday 30th October – Abergele 5Mile – NW Champs
BEST OF SIX COMPLETED RACES FROM 12 TO COUNT and AT LEAST SIX COMPLETED RACES REQUIRED COUNTING FOR ANY AWARDS
There are TWELVE events included in the club’s 2016 Road Running Championships including all the North Wales Championship events: 5km – Ffridd, Prestatyn. 5 Mile – Abergele. 10km – Caernarfon. 10 Miles – Wrexham. Half Marathon – Wrexham & Marathon – Wrexham, plus the Welsh 10 Mile Championship race at Rhyl. Also included are the Border League races at: Abergele, Prestatyn, Mold, plus one other B/L race to be confirmed after the BRRL AGM on 4th July and Ras Pedwar Llyn 30km.
Scoring: 1st club finisher – 25 Points. 2nd 22pts. 3rd 20pts. 4th 19 then one point less for each race finisher. Best results from six of twelve races to count with the proviso that at least SIX races must be completed to win any awards.
Arwel Lewis is Eryri’s road running secretary.