GLADSTONE 9 RACE 2017
1 pm Saturday, 2nd September 2017
Do come again this year to support this tough, scenically superb fell race in my back garden the foothills of the Carneddau!!
Online entry preferred at http://www.fabian4.co.uk/default.aspx?EventID=1810 £7, or EOD £8
Contact Ellie Salisbury firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.
- Easy to get to – just off the A55 (please don’t park in pub carpark – plenty of space on sides of the road)
- 9 mile/2,800ft course visiting the summits of Tal y Fan & Moel Lus
- Registration/presentation take place at The Gladstone Pub, Dwygyfylchi LL34 6PS
- Race entry fee includes soup & a roll at the pub, & you/your taggers-on can enjoy a post-race pint on the N Wales Riviera…..
- Lots of locally-sourced prizes up for grabs
- Thanks to the Gladstone Pub, Fabian4 Online Entry & Penmaenmawr Town Council for their support